Knowledge, views and experiences of gambling and gambling-related harms in different ethnic and socio-economic groups in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 153–159, April 2012
How to Cite
Walker, S. E., Abbott, M. W. and Gray, R. J. (2012), Knowledge, views and experiences of gambling and gambling-related harms in different ethnic and socio-economic groups in New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00847.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Submitted: May 2011 Revision requested: August 2011 Accepted: October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!