Country of birth recording in Australian hospital morbidity data: accuracy and predictors
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 310–316, August 2012
How to Cite
Tran, D. T., Jorm, L., Lujic, S., Bambrick, H. and Johnson, M. (2012), Country of birth recording in Australian hospital morbidity data: accuracy and predictors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 310–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00893.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Submitted: November 2011 Revision requested: January 2012 Accepted: April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!