Have purpose-built vaccine refrigerators reduced the cost of vaccine losses in South Australia?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 572–576, December 2012
How to Cite
D'Onise, K., Almond, S., MacDonald, B., Watson, M. and Scrimgeour, S. (2012), Have purpose-built vaccine refrigerators reduced the cost of vaccine losses in South Australia?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 572–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00932.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Submitted: November 2011 Revision requested: December 2011 Accepted: February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.