Injecting drug use and related health behaviours in a small case series of East African migrants in Melbourne
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2012 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 586–587, December 2012
How to Cite
Horyniak, D., Higgs, P., Degenhardt, L., Cogger, S., Power, R. and Dietze, P. (2012), Injecting drug use and related health behaviours in a small case series of East African migrants in Melbourne. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 36: 586–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-6405.2012.00960.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- 1Vulnerability among Vietnamese illicit drug users in Australia: challenges for change. Int J Drug Policy. 2002;13(2):127–36., , , .
- 3Department of Immigration and Citizenship. Population Flows: Immigration Aspects, 2010–11 Edition. Canberra ( AUST ) : Commonwealth of Australia; 2012.
- 4Department of Immigration and Citizenship. The People of Australia: Statistics from the 2006 Census. Canberra ( AUST ) : Commonwealth of Australia; 2008.
- 5City of Maribyrnong. City Community Profile [Internet]. Melbourne ( AUST ) : City of Maribyrnong; 2011 [cited 2011 Sep 7]. Available from: http://profile.id.com.au/Default.aspx?id=127.
- 7Ethnic communities’ vulnerability to involvement with illicit drugs. Drugs: education, prevention and policy. 2001;8(4):359–74., , , .
- 8The impact of a police crackdown on a street drug scene: evidence from the street. Int J Drug Policy. 2002;13(3):193–202., , , , .
- 9Report of the African-Australian Community's Initiative Workshop on Issues Affecting the Resettlement of Africans. Melbourne ( AUST ) : African Think Tank; 2006..
- 10Ethnic Communities Council of Victoria. Horn of African and Sudanese Communities in Victoria. ECCV Policy Discussion Paper No 2. 2007. Melbourne ( AUST ) : ECCV; 2007.