Polysemic Scaffolding: Explicating Discursive Clashes in Chappelle's Show
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Special Issue: Media Governance: New Policies for Changing Media Landscape
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 270–289, June 2010
How to Cite
Perks, L. G. (2010), Polysemic Scaffolding: Explicating Discursive Clashes in Chappelle's Show. Communication, Culture & Critique, 3: 270–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-9137.2010.01070.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!