Playing With Fire: Cycles of Domestic Violence in Eminem and Rihanna's “Love the Way You Lie”
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Communication Association
Communication, Culture & Critique
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 618–644, December 2012
How to Cite
Enck, S. M. and McDaniel, B. A. (2012), Playing With Fire: Cycles of Domestic Violence in Eminem and Rihanna's “Love the Way You Lie”. Communication, Culture & Critique, 5: 618–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-9137.2012.01147.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!