Parental acceptance of restraint methods used for children with intellectual disabilities during dental care
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
2007 Special Care Dentistry Association and Blackwell Publishing
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 222–226, November 2007
How to Cite
Oliveira, A. C. B., Paiva, S. M. and Pordeus, I. A. (2007), Parental acceptance of restraint methods used for children with intellectual disabilities during dental care. Special Care in Dentistry, 27: 222–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2007.tb01753.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!