Spec Care Dentist 33(3): 95-98, 2010
Comprehensive dental services for an underserved and medically compromised population provided through a community partnership and service learning
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
©2010 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 95–98, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Chávez, E. M., LaBarre, E., Fredekind, R. and Isakson, P. (2010), Comprehensive dental services for an underserved and medically compromised population provided through a community partnership and service learning. Special Care in Dentistry, 30: 95–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2010.00135.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.