Spec Care Dentist 31(1): 41-43, 2011
Use of moderate sedation for a patient with Down syndrome, intellectual disability, and Eisenmenger syndrome: a case report
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
©2010 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 41–43, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Kunimatsu, T., Greenan, S., Yamashita, A., Yamamoto, T. and Ikeda, M. (2011), Use of moderate sedation for a patient with Down syndrome, intellectual disability, and Eisenmenger syndrome: a case report. Special Care in Dentistry, 31: 41–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2010.00171.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.