Dental utilization by adult Medicaid enrollees who have indicators of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD)
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
©2010 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 18–26, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Chalmers, J. M., Kuthy, R. A., Momany, E. T., Chi, D. L., Bacon, R. A., Lindgren, S. D., Askelson, N. M. and Damiano, P. C. (2011), Dental utilization by adult Medicaid enrollees who have indicators of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Special Care in Dentistry, 31: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2010.00174.x
Spec Care Dentist 31(1): 18-26, 2011
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.