Spec Care Dentist 32(2): 49-54, 2012
Oral status, oral hygiene, and patient satisfaction in the elderly with dental implants dependent on substantial needs of care for daily living
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 49–54, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Olerud, E., Hagman-Gustafsson, M.-L. and Gabre, P. (2012), Oral status, oral hygiene, and patient satisfaction in the elderly with dental implants dependent on substantial needs of care for daily living. Special Care in Dentistry, 32: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2012.00236.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.