Spec Care Dentist 32(6): 234–241, 2012
Prevalence of oral health problems in U.S. adults, NHANES 1999–2004: exploring differences by age, education, and race/ethnicity
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 234–241, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. K., Baker, L. A., Seirawan, H. and Crimmins, E. M. (2012), Prevalence of oral health problems in U.S. adults, NHANES 1999–2004: exploring differences by age, education, and race/ethnicity. Special Care in Dentistry, 32: 234–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2012.00280.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.