Dental case manager encounters: the association with retention in dental care and treatment plan completion
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 70–77, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Lemay, C. A., Tobias, C., Umez-Eronini, A. A., Brown, C., McCluskey, A., Fox, J. E., Bednarsh, H. and Cabral, H. J. (2013), Dental case manager encounters: the association with retention in dental care and treatment plan completion. Special Care in Dentistry, 33: 70–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2012.00293.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.