Quantitative estimation of vertical heights of maxillary and mandibular jawbones in elderly dentate and edentulous subjects
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
©2012 Special Care Dentistry Association and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Care in Dentistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 62–69, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Panchbhai, A. S. (2013), Quantitative estimation of vertical heights of maxillary and mandibular jawbones in elderly dentate and edentulous subjects. Special Care in Dentistry, 33: 62–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-4505.2012.00301.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!