Unearthing Steinbeck's Use of 1930s Funeral Practices: Power Structures in The Grapes of Wrath
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 57–67, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Lott, M. (2010), Unearthing Steinbeck's Use of 1930s Funeral Practices: Power Structures in The Grapes of Wrath. Steinbeck Review, 7: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2010.01070.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!