Real Life of Cannery Row: Real People, Places and Events That Inspired John Steinbeck
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 93–95, Spring 2010
How to Cite
BARDEN, T. E. (2010), Real Life of Cannery Row: Real People, Places and Events That Inspired John Steinbeck. Steinbeck Review, 7: 93–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2010.01091.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!