Synopsis The Composition, Publication, and Reception of John Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus, with Biographical Background: Chapter Two “New York Is a Wonderful City”: January—April 1946
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 8, Issue 2, page 11, Fall 2011
How to Cite
(2011), Synopsis The Composition, Publication, and Reception of John Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus, with Biographical Background: Chapter Two “New York Is a Wonderful City”: January—April 1946. Steinbeck Review, 8: 11. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2011.01158_1.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!