Organizational and Gendered Imagery in John Steinbeck's “The Chrysanthemums”
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 29–38, Spring 2012
How to Cite
TIMMERMAN, J. H. (2012), Organizational and Gendered Imagery in John Steinbeck's “The Chrysanthemums”. Steinbeck Review, 9: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2012.01169.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!