Postulating a Stereotype: A Rhetorical View of Chinese Immigration in East of Eden
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 39–52, Fall 2012
How to Cite
SANCHEZ, J. C. (2012), Postulating a Stereotype: A Rhetorical View of Chinese Immigration in East of Eden. Steinbeck Review, 9: 39–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2012.01186.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!