Preview The Composition, Publication, and Reception of John Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus, with Biographical Background: Chapter Six: “It Was a Paste-up Job and I Should Never Have Let It Go Out the Way It Did”
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Martha Heasley Cox Center for Steinbeck Studies/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 2, page 25, Fall 2012
How to Cite
SIMMONDS, R. (2012), Preview The Composition, Publication, and Reception of John Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus, with Biographical Background: Chapter Six: “It Was a Paste-up Job and I Should Never Have Let It Go Out the Way It Did”. Steinbeck Review, 9: 25. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6087.2012.01200.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!