The Case of the Sublime Purloin; or Burke's Inquiry as the Source of an Anecdote in “The Purloined Letter”
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1968 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 2, page 27, October 1968
How to Cite
Varnado, S. L. (1968), The Case of the Sublime Purloin; or Burke's Inquiry as the Source of an Anecdote in “The Purloined Letter”. Poe Newsletter, 1: 27. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1968.tb00017.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!