Poe's “Sober Mystification”: The Uses of Alchemy in “The Gold-Bug”
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1971 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies - Old Series
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 1–7, June 1971
How to Cite
Armand, B. L. St. (1971), Poe's “Sober Mystification”: The Uses of Alchemy in “The Gold-Bug”. Poe Studies - Old Series, 4: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1971.tb00157.x
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!