Poe's Reception of C. W. Webber's Gothic Western, “Jack Long; or, The Shot in the Eye”
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1971 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies - Old Series
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 11–13, June 1971
How to Cite
Marovitz, S. E. (1971), Poe's Reception of C. W. Webber's Gothic Western, “Jack Long; or, The Shot in the Eye”. Poe Studies - Old Series, 4: 11–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1971.tb00160.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!