Splitting Poe's “Epicurean Atoms”: Further Speculation on the Literary Satire of Eureka
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1972 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies - Old Series
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 33–37, December 1972
How to Cite
Holman, H. R. (1972), Splitting Poe's “Epicurean Atoms”: Further Speculation on the Literary Satire of Eureka. Poe Studies - Old Series, 5: 33–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1972.tb00191.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!