Space and Symbol in the Tales of Edgar Allan Poe
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1979 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies - Old Series
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–14, June 1979
How to Cite
Hoffmann, G. (1979), Space and Symbol in the Tales of Edgar Allan Poe. Poe Studies - Old Series, 12: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1979.tb00053.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!