The Fold Is the Thing: Poe Criticism in France in the Last Five Years
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1983 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies - Old Series
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 25–31, December 1983
How to Cite
Justin, H. (1983), The Fold Is the Thing: Poe Criticism in France in the Last Five Years. Poe Studies - Old Series, 16: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1983.tb00308.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!