The Power of Terror: Burke and Kant in the House of Usher
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1989 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 27–35, December 1989
How to Cite
Voller, J. G. (1989), The Power of Terror: Burke and Kant in the House of Usher. Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism, 22: 27–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1989.tb00036.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!