Neither Life Nor Death: Poe's Aesthetic Transfiguration of Popular Notions of Death
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 1997 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism
Volume 30, Issue 1-2, pages 1–8, June-December 1997
How to Cite
Mayer, R. (1997), Neither Life Nor Death: Poe's Aesthetic Transfiguration of Popular Notions of Death. Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism, 30: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.1997.tb00087.x
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!