Daguerreotyping Hawthorne and Poe
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism
Volume 37, Issue 1-2, pages 14–20, January-December 2004
How to Cite
Williams, S. S. (2004), Daguerreotyping Hawthorne and Poe. Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism, 37: 14–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.2004.tb00158.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!