Democratic Terror in “My Kinsman, Major Molineux” and “The Man of the Crowd”
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2004 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism
Volume 37, Issue 1-2, pages 31–35, January-December 2004
How to Cite
Downes, P. (2004), Democratic Terror in “My Kinsman, Major Molineux” and “The Man of the Crowd”. Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism, 37: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.2004.tb00161.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!