The Female Figure of Poe's Poetry: A Rehabilitation
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2005 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism
Volume 38, Issue 1-2, pages 17–28, January-December 2005
How to Cite
Morisi, E. C. (2005), The Female Figure of Poe's Poetry: A Rehabilitation. Poe Studies/Dark Romanticism, 38: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.2005.tb00166.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!