Usher's Afterlives; or, Textual Travels with Poe Dennis R. Perry and Carl H. Sederholm, Poe, “The House of Usher,” and the American Gothic
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 Washington State University
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 100–103, October 2010
How to Cite
Edwards, J. D. (2010), Usher's Afterlives; or, Textual Travels with Poe Dennis R. Perry and Carl H. Sederholm, Poe, “The House of Usher,” and the American Gothic. Poe Studies, 43: 100–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-6095.2010.00029.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!