The author is lecturer in political science, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. Some of the material on which this article is based was collected on a visit to Canada in 1975, funded by the Australian Research Grants Committee.
The police and the implementation of public law
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 291–304, June 1977
How to Cite
Sharman, G.C. (1977), The police and the implementation of public law. Canadian Public Administration, 20: 291–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.1977.tb01902.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!