This paper was presented at the thirty-ninth annual conference of the Institute of Public Administration of Canada in Saint John, New Brunswick, September 3, 1987.
Public choice: “Yes Minister” made it popular, but does winning the Nobel Prize make it true?
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 12–26, April 1988
How to Cite
Borins, S. F. (1988), Public choice: “Yes Minister” made it popular, but does winning the Nobel Prize make it true?. Canadian Public Administration, 31: 12–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.1988.tb02139.x
The research assistance of Mitch Martin and the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!