Mark Gilbert is a municipal adviser with Nova Scotia's Department of Municipal Affairs, and is completing doctoral studies on the topic of credit enhancement of municipal debt at the University of Bradford. Richard Pike is a professor of finance at the University of Bradford.
Credit enhancement of municipal debt
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 195–203, June 1995
How to Cite
Gilbert, M. and Pike, R. (1995), Credit enhancement of municipal debt. Canadian Public Administration, 38: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.1995.tb01141.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!