The author, a specialist in machinery of government, provides advice about government to the public and private sectors. He wishes to thank the editor and Paul Thomas and the Journal's anonymous reviewers for their comments and advice.
The federal government and the RCMP
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 452–475, December 1999
How to Cite
D'Ombrain, N. (1999), The federal government and the RCMP. Canadian Public Administration, 42: 452–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.1999.tb02036.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!