Raisa Deber is professor, Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, University of Toronto, and director, CIHR Team in Community Care and Health Human Resources. Marcus J. Hollander is president, Hollander Analytical Services Ltd., Victoria, B.C. Philip Jacobs is professor, Department of Medicine (Gastroenterology), Ledcor Zeidler Centre, University of Alberta. This article is based on a project conducted for the Ontario Ministry of Health by the authors under the auspices of the Canadian Policy Research Networks (CPRN) and a project on Incentives and Disincentives of Funding Models for Continuing Care Services, conducted for Health Canada. The authors would like to acknowledge the contributions of these organizations, while stressing that they bear no responsibility for the views expressed here. The authors also acknowledge the helpful comments made by the Journal's anonymous reviewers.
Models of funding and reimbursement in health care: A conceptual framework
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© Institute of Public Administration of Canada
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 381–405, September 2008
How to Cite
Deber, R., Hollander, M. J. and Jacobs, P. (2008), Models of funding and reimbursement in health care: A conceptual framework. Canadian Public Administration, 51: 381–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2008.00030.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!