Benoy Jacob is assistant professor of public policy, School of Politics and Economics, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California. Becky Lipton operates a consultation and research company (Becky Lipton Research and Consulting) and holds a master's degree in anthropology from Concordia University. Victoria Hagens works as a research associate for Cancer Care Ontario and holds a master's degree in anthropology from Dalhousie University. All three have worked as research assistants on the New Rural Economy Project administered at Concordia University. Bill Reimer is professor of sociology, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Concordia University, and director of the New Rural Economy Project.
Re-thinking local autonomy: Perceptions from four rural municipalities
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© Institute of Public Administration of Canada
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 407–427, September 2008
How to Cite
Jacob, B., Lipton, B., Hagens, V. and Reimer, B. (2008), Re-thinking local autonomy: Perceptions from four rural municipalities. Canadian Public Administration, 51: 407–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2008.00031.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!