The author is an associate professor, School of Business and Management, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. He wishes to acknowledge the helpful comments made by the Journal's anonymous reviewers.
The New Public Management theory and European health-care reforms
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 617–635, December 2008
How to Cite
Simonet, D. (2008), The New Public Management theory and European health-care reforms. Canadian Public Administration, 51: 617–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2008.00044.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!