The author is Burnaby Mountain Professor, Department of Political Science, Simon Fraser University. He would like to thank Brian Head and Tim Tenbensel and the participants of the International Research Society for Public Management meetings in Brisbane, Australia, in April 2008, for their comments and suggestions for this article. He also acknowledges the helpful comments made by the Journal's four anonymous reviewers.
Policy analytical capacity and evidence-based policy-making: Lessons from Canada
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 153–175, June 2009
How to Cite
Howlett, M. (2009), Policy analytical capacity and evidence-based policy-making: Lessons from Canada. Canadian Public Administration, 52: 153–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2009.00070_1.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!