David Siegel is professor, Department of Political Science, Brock University. He would like to thank Nigel Bellchamber and the two anonymous reviewers from this journal for their helpful advice.
The leadership role of the municipal chief administrative officer
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 139–161, June 2010
How to Cite
Siegel, D. (2010), The leadership role of the municipal chief administrative officer. Canadian Public Administration, 53: 139–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2010.00122.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!