Jen Nelles is a post-doctoral fellow, Fonds National de la Recherche Luxembourg. Christopher Alcantara is assistant professor, Department of Political Science, Wilfrid Laurier University. A first draft of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association, Concordia University, Montreal, 1–3 June 2010. The authors would like to thank their discussant, Ian Peach, and the members of the audience for their helpful questions, comments and advice. They would also like to thank the editor and the anonymous reviewers of this journal for providing useful suggestions for improving the manuscript.
Strengthening the ties that bind? An analysis of aboriginal–municipal inter-governmental agreements in British Columbia
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 315–334, September 2011
How to Cite
Nelles, J. and Alcantara, C. (2011), Strengthening the ties that bind? An analysis of aboriginal–municipal inter-governmental agreements in British Columbia. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 315–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00178.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!