Ron Baker is assistant professor, Department of Business, University of Guelph. Morina Rennie is professor, Faculty of Business Administration, University of Regina. The authors are listed in alphabetical order. The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions from reviewers and participants at the annual conference of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada, University of Regina, 22—25 May 2010, and from the journal's anonymous reviewers.
Net debt in the Canadian public accounts: Its emergence, evolution and entrenchment
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 359–375, September 2011
How to Cite
Baker, R. and Rennie, M. (2011), Net debt in the Canadian public accounts: Its emergence, evolution and entrenchment. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 359–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00180.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!