The author is a doctoral candidate, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University. He is also contract faculty, Department of Politics, University of Winnipeg, and legislative specialist with the Province of Manitoba. He thanks Brenda Wild, Carolyn Young, and The FACT Coalition (the Point Douglas Parent-Child Coalition) for their commitment to inner-city families. He also thanks the Journal's anonymous reviewers for their valuable insight and helpful advice.
Parent child coalitions: Innovative public-sector management and early childhood development in Manitoba
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 377–398, September 2011
How to Cite
Cottes, J. (2011), Parent child coalitions: Innovative public-sector management and early childhood development in Manitoba. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 377–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00181.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!