Marie-Ève Lafortune is a doctoral candidate in planning, University of Waterloo. Jean-Pierre Collin is professor in urban studies, Institut national de la recherche scientifique, Centre Urbanisation, Culture et Société. The research reported herein was made possible by the financial support of the Fonds québécois de recherche sur la société et la culture. The authors are grateful to Mariona Tomàs Fornes, Pierre J. Hamel, Laurence Bherer and the journal's anonymous reviewer for their insightful comments. They would also like to thank Cathleen Poehler, who translated the original French manuscript.
Building metropolitan governance capacity: The case of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 399–420, September 2011
How to Cite
Lafortune, M.-È. and Collin, J.-P. (2011), Building metropolitan governance capacity: The case of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 399–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00182.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!