Charles McMillan is professor of policy and international business, Schulich School of Business, York University. Eric Baxter holds an MBA from the Schulich School of Business. The authors would like to thank the Journal's two anonymous reviewers and Professors Sandy Borins, James Gilles, Gerry Mahar, Ian D. Clark, former Ontario Premier William G. Davis, Dr. T.H.B. Symons, Dr. David Naylor, and Doug Wright for comments and helpful suggestions on early drafts of this article. Errors of omission or commission are those of the authors.
Higher education in Ontario: The need for research universities
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 437–453, September 2011
How to Cite
McMillan, C. and Baxter, E. (2011), Higher education in Ontario: The need for research universities. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 437–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00183.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!