The author teaches political science at the University of Toronto, Scarborough Campus, and is a former manager of federal/provincial relations for the Ontario Ministry of Finance. He wishes to thank the Journal's editor and the two anonymous reviewers of earlier drafts for their challenging and very helpful comments.
Original article / Article originaux
Redistributive federalism: Redistributing wealth and income in the Canadian federation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 487–507, December 2011
How to Cite
McAllister, J. A. (2011), Redistributive federalism: Redistributing wealth and income in the Canadian federation. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 487–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00188.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!