Eleanor D. Glor is editor-in-chief, The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal. She acknowledges the helpful comments made by the Journal's anonymous reviewers.
Research notes / Notes de recherche
Patterns of Canadian departmental survival
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 551–566, December 2011
How to Cite
Glor, E. D. (2011), Patterns of Canadian departmental survival. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 551–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00192.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!