Dr. Laurier L. Schramm is president and CEO, Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC). Wanda Nyirfa is vice-president for business ventures and communications at SRC. Kenelm Grismer is business operations supervisor for SRC. Dr. John Kramers is president of Owl Ventures Inc. (Edmonton). The authors thank Lois Miller and Meghan Gervais, who conducted many of the client interviews and compiled much of the data described in this article. The authors also thank the Journal's editor and referees for helpful comments and suggestions regarding the manuscript.
Research notes / Notes de recherche
Research and development impact assessment for innovation-enabling organizations
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 567–581, December 2011
How to Cite
Schramm, L. L., Nyirfa, W., Grismer, K. and Kramers, J. (2011), Research and development impact assessment for innovation-enabling organizations. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 567–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00193.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!