Book review / Comptes rendu
How Power Changes Hands: Transition and Succession in Government Edited by PAUL ‘T HART and JOHN UHR . New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. Pp. xi, 254, bibliographic references, index.
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2011
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 603–604, December 2011
How to Cite
Zussman, D. (2011), How Power Changes Hands: Transition and Succession in Government Edited by PAUL ‘T HART and JOHN UHR . New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2011. Pp. xi, 254, bibliographic references, index. Canadian Public Administration, 54: 603–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1754-7121.2011.00201.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!